Tactical Operations Drag Bag

brym427

AH senior member
Joined
Sep 30, 2024
Messages
81
Reaction score
63
Size large. Like new condition. These go for 450 new. Lots of storage. Backpack straps. Shooting mat inside. Super high quality built, probably the best rifle case out there i just dont need 2 of them. Asking 325 shipped
IMG20260316154736.jpg
 
Man these are the best cases made, hard to come by too unless you get in on the group buys on Sniper's Hide. Good luck with the sale!
Thank you. And yes they trickle out in VERY limited numbers
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,315
Messages
1,572,619
Members
169,593
Latest member
PFCAbigail
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top