Swift AFrame / North Fork test

An AK platform that shoots a 375 either H&H or Ruger would be something to behold- particularly on full auto with a 30 round mag.
 
To my recollection it only made the manufacture of the bullet illegal and even then not all calibers? As is pretty typical it was "under review" my ATF. You could still buy them, Barnes just couldn't make them.

I just looked at Barnes website quickly you see if I could find any news and I couldn't. They used to have a letter up.

Sent Barnes an email and heard back.

They are hopeful the ban gets lifted, but no guarantee yet or time frame.

Fingers crossed....
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,361
Members
169,539
Latest member
ErnestGaw
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top