Swift Aframe 338 225 Gr

Heavyload

AH fanatic
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
692
Reaction score
172
Location
Ohio
Media
90
Member of
NRA
$80 shipped
Swift Aframe 338cal. 225gr. 70ct.
Unopened box & 20 in the other.

803-F3-D6-F-F52-C-4-A24-8036-5389779-DF706.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
shoot, i bought some on Gun JOker and they got sent to Hawaii, missed them again
 
Last edited:
You need some 338 bullets @CoElkHunter. I may have a 50 or 100 250gr wooleigh bullets I can spare.
Krish
@krish
@CoElkHunter needs a Whelen instead of that fire breathing magnum he calls a rifle.
I'm sure he wants the projectiles but me personally thinks HE NEEDS A WHELEN
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Bob
 
What kind of 338 bullets are wanted on here? I may be able to get more. Speer grandslam 250’s hotcor 200’s 275’s and older Barnes 185 X’s.
A local shop by me all so had some old Hornady 35cal 250gr rn, I believe they were $41 a box. They had 4 or 5 boxes. Just stuff I remembering off the top of my head.
 
What kind of 338 bullets are wanted on here? I may be able to get more. Speer grandslam 250’s hotcor 200’s 275’s and older Barnes 185 X’s.
A local shop by me all so had some old Hornady 35cal 250gr rn, I believe they were $41 a box. They had 4 or 5 boxes. Just stuff I remembering off the top of my head.
I have been looking for a “bonded” .338 bullet in 225gr. At this point, the brand doesn’t really matter. Thanks!
 
Barnes Bullets have quite a few .338 TTSX 225 grain in stock and the price is only $10 more than last year for a box of 50
 
Barnes Bullets have quite a few .338 TTSX 225 grain in stock and the price is only $10 more than last year for a box of 50
Thanks JimP, I’ll check it out!
 
Me three!
 
@CoElkHunter
At least you would be able to get them, unlike the 338 unobtainiums.
But then I'd have to own a Whelen, which have unobtainable brass (even .30-06) around here. Pretty soon we'll be trading watches and jewelry for reloading components? LOL
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,670
Members
169,813
Latest member
Yheikjhrya
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top