Swift A Frame .375 & 458

Rumrunner

AH enthusiast
Joined
Feb 3, 2025
Messages
343
Reaction score
808
Location
Texas Panhandle
Media
1
Hunted
US, South Africa
Looks like Swift has .375 in 250gr. and 300gr. available. Also .458 in 400gr.
 
As a Non-Reloader I am hoping this is followed shortly by complete Commercial ammo being available.
 
Graf and Sons has Swift 458Lott 500gr Afame ammo in stock. Just got 2 more boxes
 
I have a box of 50 Swift A-Frame 400 grain .458 caliber bullets sitting on my reloading bench as we speak.
with the likely hood of finding them very often I will stick with CEB Raptors
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,422
Messages
1,575,691
Members
170,375
Latest member
Audra61176
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top