Swarovski 8x30 Laser Guide Rangefinder

SAFARIKIDD

AH elite
Joined
Jul 17, 2020
Messages
1,126
Reaction score
1,917
Location
Louisiana
Media
130
Articles
1
Hunted
TANZANIA..ZIM..BOTSWANA....NAMBIA
SWAROVSKI RANGEFINDER ...Super amazing glass that can double as a binocular at 8x...Used but in great shape. I have used these in Alaska with no issues on ranging animals and objects to well over 1000 yards! Look up the reviews and see...These are the best and its ashame that they are no longer made?!
Comes with Belt Holster ...$525 shpd[emoji1783]
20230103_151951.jpg
Screenshot_20230103-151823_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20230103-151804_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20230103-151730_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20230103-151714_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20230103-151935_eBay.jpg
 
I could bring it to you in Nashville?
Not gong to Nashville. Have to get back for a safari. Appreciate the offer Yancy. Thank you.
 
No I'm sorry I am not but can ship them over to you in Texas for $515 if you are interested [emoji233][emoji1661][emoji208]
Appreciate it. Would have liked to pay in Cash.
 
Have another one i was going to keep but for $100 more ($615 shpd) ...As New with box and all accs
Screenshot_20230106-122918_eBay.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,168
Members
169,272
Latest member
chlorchipcapsbe1985
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top