Swapping hunts

Swap hunting is certainly a great way of avoiding the many high priced hunts on offer. I have been fortunate enough to have swapped with fellow hunters from five different countries and its not just a business type situation as the friendships have developed to the point of multiple return hunt trips that are no longer swaps but done as mates. None behind wire/pen hunts all truly free range btw.

That's the whole point of me posting this. To me the friendship is more important than the trophy! I have done some swaps and can say I have made life long friends doing them.

I have Missouri deer, turkey, and predator hunting available. Good population of all species but not a lot of massive bucks around. IM if anyone is interested.

What part of Missouri? I was stationed at Whiteman AFB

I only have 160 acres to hunt in MN, but it is covered up in whitetails and big Eastern Turkeys. 1/4 mile of neighbors land separates me from thousands of acres of public land with very poor access so I draw a lot on with my food plots, but trophy deer are hard to come by, they exist and I've seen some real dandies in the off season, but tough getting the neighbors on board to manage for them.

In Kansas I have 1800 acres but can't open it up for mule deer at this time, got a deal with a neighbor. However doves and quail as well as coyotes we have lots!

An although I am not a guide by any means, I do live right next door to some decent musky fishing;)

I'd be open to discuss any trades.

I only have 160 acres to hunt in MN, but it is covered up in whitetails and big Eastern Turkeys. 1/4 mile of neighbors land separates me from thousands of acres of public land with very poor access so I draw a lot on with my food plots, but trophy deer are hard to come by, they exist and I've seen some real dandies in the off season, but tough getting the neighbors on board to manage for them.

In Kansas I have 1800 acres but can't open it up for mule deer at this time, got a deal with a neighbor. However doves and quail as well as coyotes we have lots!

An although I am not a guide by any means, I do live right next door to some decent musky fishing;)

I'd be open to discuss any trades.

I hear there are big deer in MN.

I hear there are big deer in MN.
Big bodied yes! And the deer we took this year were especially great eating (see the hunts at home thread). I planted some soybeans they kept chewed down all season. As well as corn they are in now, plus tried some brasica mixes this year and they love them. Fun watching them pull out and eat the beets, turnips and radishes;)

Big bodied yes! And the deer we took this year were especially great eating (see the hunts at home thread). I planted some soybeans they kept chewed down all season. As well as corn they are in now, plus tried some brasica mixes this year and they love them. Fun watching them pull out and eat the beets, turnips and radishes;)

Looked like a great year! I sent you a pm.

They do love that sweet corn...my uncle plants some every year and has hell keeping the deer out!

Never heard of swapping hunts before might try this is a few years. Florida has some great game that you can't get most places in the US Osceola turkey, Alligator, and some of the best sport fishing in the world down at the keys. Also has some great waterfowl opportunities across the state. We may even get another black bear hunt in 2019.

Not only trading hunts but i have done on a different forum, asked/open invite for a moose hunt, last couple we did was a fly in. Still talk to a few of them and the first time we did a face to face was the night before we flew out, but lots of communication beforehand.
Have a couple of interesting stories with some of the people, but overall good hunts
I own 160 acres in NWO by Rainy River, some decent bucks around but the 180's are evading me when i am there lol

Not only trading hunts but i have done on a different forum, asked/open invite for a moose hunt, last couple we did was a fly in. Still talk to a few of them and the first time we did a face to face was the night before we flew out, but lots of communication beforehand.
Have a couple of interesting stories with some of the people, but overall good hunts
I own 160 acres in NWO by Rainy River, some decent bucks around but the 180's are evading me when i am there lol

That's really what this is about. Just meeting up for hunts. The 180's deer don't get to be 180 by being seen lol. I have seen one 180 deer on hoof in my life. Was bow hunting and had him at 60 but couldn't convince myself to take the shot. I practice at 80 to make my shooting better but a lot can happen in 60 yards on a live animal and I didn't want to risk it.

Ok guys, I am looking for a Black Bear hunt in Montana but open to suggestions .
I would pay my own travel arrangements.
In return what would you want to hunt in the UK?
Markcz

Great idea my friend. I can do a chipmunk hunt here in Pa for a moose in Alaska. :whistle: I may need to think something up though to see if it could be worked out. Maybe the only way I could ever get a chance at a moose.
I can do way better than that!

All expense paid trapping season in the Adirondacks Horseshoe Lake Wilderness area. In exchange for a Kodiak Grizzly Bear Hunt.

I'll provide a private room meals and adult beverages Plus Traps and Bobcat baits. All you need to do is check the trap line daily and skin and flesh and stretch the hides...I'll take care of the rest.

A better deal you won't find?

I can do way better than that!

All expense paid trapping season in the Adirondacks Horseshoe Lake Wilderness area. In exchange for a Kodiak Grizzly Bear Hunt.

I'll provide a private room meals and adult beverages Plus Traps and Bobcat baits. All you need to do is check the trap line daily and skin and flesh and stretch the hides...I'll take care of the rest.

A better deal you won't find?

Now that is a great deal lol! @billc you better pony up lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg