Support Ukraine and F@*K Russia

The Democrats/liberals and biased media in the US could have avoided this completely. Had they not harassed Trump the whole time he was in office with baseless accusations. Had they recognized even part of the Truth and acknowledged it. Had they left well enough alone with an election process that had functioned just fine, rather than opening it up for speculation at best, all out fraud at worst.

Don't get me wrong, Trump was never my first choice. I still think he's an egotistical asshole. But weak leader he was not. There is no way this shit would have gotten anywhere near this out of hand if he was president today. And we sure as hell would not be speculating the fate of Taiwan, or Iran or North Korea for that matter. And the US Energy sector would be thriving amidst reasonable prices. And Russia would be just getting by rather than getting rich and having the financial resources to be a dominant power.

as a 78 year old vietnam war vet, i would most likley make a good target. but my heart would be in it even if my body was not.

DSCN9580 (2).JPG
DSCN8377 (2).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
former televangelist Pat Robertson, who came out of his retirement to weigh in on the situation, sees something even grander in the whole affair — according to him, Vladimir Putin is being willed by God to conduct the invasion, as a way of triggering the End Times.

"I think you can say, well, Putin's out of his mind, and yes, maybe so," said Robertson. "But at the same time he's being compelled by God. He went into Ukraine, but that wasn't his goal. His goal was to move against Israel, ultimately."

"God is getting ready to do something amazing, and that will be fulfilled," said Robertson. "And what Putin is doing, by moving as he is, to set up Ukraine as a staging ground for one of the armies, and then across is Erdogan in Turkey, and you've got between them that little Dardanelles area. And it's going to happen. So I say, that is what's coming up. Is Putin crazy? Is he mad? Well, perhaps. But God says, I'm going to put hooks in your jaws and I'm going to draw you into this battle, whether you like it or not. And he's being compelled, after the move into the Ukraine, he's being compelled to move to get a land bridge, and then across the Dardanelles with Turkey, and watch what's going to happen next. You read your Bible, because it's coming to pass."

The Democrats/liberals and biased media in the US could have avoided this completely. Had they not harassed Trump the whole time he was in office with baseless accusations. Had they recognized even part of the Truth and acknowledged it. Had they left well enough alone with an election process that had functioned just fine, rather than opening it up for speculation at best, all out fraud at worst.

Don't get me wrong, Trump was never my first choice. I still think he's an egotistical asshole. But weak leader he was not. There is no way this shit would have gotten anywhere near this out of hand if he was president today. And we sure as hell would not be speculating the fate of Taiwan, or Iran or North Korea for that matter. And the US Energy sector would be thriving amidst reasonable prices. And Russia would be just getting by rather than getting rich and having the financial resources to be a dominant power.
Well stated Action Bob.
To all the veterans in this thread, thank you for your service, and the real insight only combat veterans know.
I'm not one, my Dad talked me out of going into the Armed Forces; he served in Europe, during the 1956 Hungarian uprising.

Before he got sick and passed, we always talked world events.
After spending years of working in the Middle East, I said Iran was our greatest threat.
All he said is "WATCH PUTIN." Dad was right.

Yes, Trump had a lot of issues, but as I have tried to explain to my liberal friends, Trump understands POWER, and leaders who crave power. And the BS liberal line that Trump was beholden to Russia, US citizens, that have not traveled, don't understand that there is NOWHERE in the world where Russian money is not buying real estate, position and power.

As another poster stated, some C-130 "Puff the Magic Dragon"s and A-10's with no insignia, ought to take out that Russian column moving on Kyiv.

It's personal, as I have a relative, retired USAF who spent a lot of time in Ukraine (something to do with disarming the nukes) and has 2 adopted girls, now educated married young mothers, who have fled Kyiv. He sent money last Tuesday and told them to head to Moldova. They have made it, with the kids, but their husbands have stay to take up arms.

Bless the Ukranian people.

I did not post this to receive thanks for the past.
This is a serious request for the warfighters of the present and the future to step up now today.
This is a warning and an opportunity. We must confront Russia Now on the Battlefield in Ukraine.
If we act now we can turn Ukraine into the next Afghanistan the next Syria.
The Russian Military is a paper tiger their equipment and troops are already being exposed as cold war relics. Citizen Soldiers in Ukraine have forced them into two lane road traffic jam.

The members here know young people with the warrior spirit. Take them to the nearest Armed forces recruiter and get them trained to fight. Young Veterans with training and experience Ukraine needs you now.

269C0850-744B-4872-B6EB-2172EA9CA02A.jpeg

Tell that to the Taliban??? They fought the largest best equipped and funded advanced military the world has ever seen and after 20+ years they were victorious.
They only won by the fact that the weak gutted western leaders caved in to public opinion & were worried about not being reelected & left wing media reports influencing people at home,fear of collateral damage stupid rules of engagement & a piss weak indigenous army that did not want to fight, same as Vietnam. The Russians do not give a shit about that. The Russians failed in Afghanistan due to the vastness of the country long supply chains & religious fanatics, the Ukraine is their home turf. I truly want them to give the Russians a bloody nose but i do not think it will happen. We should save our ammo for china.

Last edited:
@leslie hetrick - you still carry yourself like a military badass - good for you.

The saddest commentary is that I'm not even sure Russia is who I should be hating right now. The media has lied to us so many times that when they take the Ukraine's side, I immediately start questioning things.

Remember it wasn't long ago that the Ukraine took $1B of US taxpayer bribe to hid the shenanigans of the now President's son. So, why are they automatically the good guys?

I'm willing to listen to someone better versed in world politics and history.

Biden's response to the Russian invasion of Ukraine....

4:40 PM / MARCH 1, 2022

More on how long Ukraine may withstand Russian assault​

A U.S. official tells CBS News that a tactical seizure of Ukraine is possible within the next 4-6 weeks, based on the assessments of what is currently taking place on the ground with the Russian military.
As David Martin has reported, it is expected to take one week before Kyiv is surrounded, and another 30 days could elapse before Ukraine's capital is seized. This U.S. official says it is not clear whether Russia would gradually strangle the city or engage in street-to-street fighting. These scenarios were laid out for members of Congress Monday as the initial battle to destroy the Ukrainian military and government. It is also not clear whether Russia would then decide to go west toward Lviv or as far west as the Polish border.
The situation is dynamic, so this remains an estimate on what is militarily possible. This U.S. official also could not say when the sanctions that have been rolled out so far will have a practical impact on the Russian military. The low morale and shortages of food and fuel are not a result of the sanctions now in place. At some point, however, the Russian military will be impacted by the sanctions.
Given the durability of the Ukrainian resistance and its long history of pushing Russia back, the U.S. and Western powers do not believe that this will be a short war. The U.K. foreign secretary estimated it would be a 10-year war. Lawmakers at the Capitol were told Monday it is likely to last 10, 15 or 20 years — and that ultimately, Russia will lose.
BY MARGARET BRENNAN

I can tell you this...Poland will not tolerate incursions. You're not going to poke that bear again without repercussions. Also, I know for a fact that while women and children are crossing into Poland to escape the Russians, Ukrainian working age men are pouring out of Poland and back into the home land to fight. It's not a small thing. If you "beat Ukraine", you will forever have a huge insurgency to deal with that will cut your throat the first chance they get.

Couple possible outcomes.

1. Enough young Russians die that it creates a national insurgency in Russia. Russian public has no taste for war. Oligarks get tired of losing money and kill Putin ending the war and relaunching democracy (albeit Oligark placed democracy in Russia).

2. Russia topples Ukraine and sets eyes on other eastern European nations. Possibly launching Europe into a world war.

3. Putin de-excalates after losing too many soldiers (either political pressure, or international pressure, or oligark pressure).

4. International community devalues Ruble enough that Russia gives up broke and helpless.

5. Biden some how intervenes based on his and Clinton's relationship with Ukraine financially. I mean this is where he launders his money. China gets involved to save Russia. American troops get committed launching world war III.

6. Yellowstone or some other greater national disaster happens in the midst of this and stops the war.

RUSSIAN INVASION OF SOUTH AFRICA GRINDS TO A HALT
After three days of chaos in the Port Elizabeth Harbour, where a crane collapsed onto the main Russian navy cargo ship, owing to rust and a "surprising" lack of maintenance resulting in the inability to offload tonnes of ammunition and other equipment.
The Russians finally assembled a convoy of 480 vehicles to push inland towards Gauteng. The convoy proceeded as far as Zwide on the Uitenhage road, where they decided to camp for the night after three quarters of the personnel were struck down with acute dysentery-like symptoms attributed to the local drinking water.
Despite a double perimeter and roving patrols, the Russians woke to find 64 main battle tanks on bricks, missing their tracks. Similarly 123 APC's and trucks, also on bricks, missing their wheels. To add insult to injury, most of their fuel and rations were missing.
Reports of like incidents are emanating from other regions in South Africa.
A Russian spokesperson, speaking on condition of anonymity, said they grossly underestimated the ability of the local special forces.

Now that's darn funny!!!

Ramping up North American energy production and shutting down or at least radically reducing Russian export income is the logical direction to go. Absolute no brainer for both the long term and the near term.

But the sad truth is the left wing environmental left is perfectly OK with Ukrainians dying, so long as worldwide fossil fuel users continue to be punished with high energy costs. The liberal left in this country are Sickos.

Ramping up North American energy production and shutting down or at least radically reducing Russian export income is the logical direction to go. Absolute no brainer for both the long term and the near term.
Exactly what Trump did. Exact opposite of what Biden has done. It's no coincidence that the American far left and Russian success is tied together.

RUSSIAN INVASION OF SOUTH AFRICA GRINDS TO A HALT
After three days of chaos in the Port Elizabeth Harbour, where a crane collapsed onto the main Russian navy cargo ship, owing to rust and a "surprising" lack of maintenance resulting in the inability to offload tonnes of ammunition and other equipment.
The Russians finally assembled a convoy of 480 vehicles to push inland towards Gauteng. The convoy proceeded as far as Zwide on the Uitenhage road, where they decided to camp for the night after three quarters of the personnel were struck down with acute dysentery-like symptoms attributed to the local drinking water.
Despite a double perimeter and roving patrols, the Russians woke to find 64 main battle tanks on bricks, missing their tracks. Similarly 123 APC's and trucks, also on bricks, missing their wheels. To add insult to injury, most of their fuel and rations were missing.
Reports of like incidents are emanating from other regions in South Africa.
A Russian spokesperson, speaking on condition of anonymity, said they grossly underestimated the ability of the local special forces.
May be the Baboons did it;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeraldineI

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!