Stage 1 for the SCI 2023 AH Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

BnC 04

AH legend
Joined
Jan 30, 2011
Messages
2,069
Reaction score
5,068
Location
a Bright Red location in Northern MN
Media
112
Hunting reports
Africa
6
USA/Canada
4
Member of
DSC
Hunted
Canada/Europe/Africa/14 US States
Hello fellow Ah'ers,

With the 2023 SCI Convention on the horizon and with several members asking about a possible AH dinner I reached out to Jerome @AfricaHunting.com about the idea. I am happy to announce I have received the go ahead for the group dinner planning and several venues have already been identified that are within close proximity of the convention site. At this point what is needed is a good attendee count so that I can identify, eliminate or add the venues that would work best.

If you know you will be attending the convention or in the area and would like to attend, please reply within this thread with the number of persons within your group.

I will keep count via the thread and by December we should have a fairly accurate number so I can pursue the venue/restaurant(s) and keep the ball rolling.

Looking forward to the continued planning and seeing everyone in Nashville.
 
Obviously you were never in the NAVY (Never Again Volunteer Yourself).

Although I'm sure several here will much appreciate your efforts. Best of luck with it.
 
Hello fellow Ah'ers,

With the 2023 SCI Convention on the horizon and with several members asking about a possible AH dinner I reached out to Jerome @AfricaHunting.com about the idea. I am happy to announce I have received the go ahead for the group dinner planning and several venues have already been identified that are within close proximity of the convention site. At this point what is needed is a good attendee count so that I can identify, eliminate or add the venues that would work best.

If you know you will be attending the convention or in the area and would like to attend, please reply within this thread with the number of persons within your group.

I will keep count via the thread and by December we should have a fairly accurate number so I can pursue the venue/restaurant(s) and keep the ball rolling.

Looking forward to the continued planning and seeing everyone in Nashville.
My wife and I are in!!!
 
This will be the first SCI convention for my wife and myself. We finished our first safari last June and want to check out SCI before our next trip. We would love to share a table with more experienced traveling hunters and make connections.


+2
 
I'll be at the convention, so probably...

+1
 
Hello fellow Ah'ers,

With the 2023 SCI Convention on the horizon and with several members asking about a possible AH dinner I reached out to Jerome @AfricaHunting.com about the idea. I am happy to announce I have received the go ahead for the group dinner planning and several venues have already been identified that are within close proximity of the convention site. At this point what is needed is a good attendee count so that I can identify, eliminate or add the venues that would work best.

If you know you will be attending the convention or in the area and would like to attend, please reply within this thread with the number of persons within your group.

I will keep count via the thread and by December we should have a fairly accurate number so I can pursue the venue/restaurant(s) and keep the ball rolling.

Looking forward to the continued planning and seeing everyone in Nashville.
Good TN man!!!
 
+2 for the Wife and Myself.

HH
 
+1 possibly 2
 
I’d like to say I’m in but it depends which evening you choose. I’m planning to attend SCI one day (probably Thursday). I’ll watch for a Stage 2 post…
 
Hello fellow Ah'ers,

With the 2023 SCI Convention on the horizon and with several members asking about a possible AH dinner I reached out to Jerome @AfricaHunting.com about the idea. I am happy to announce I have received the go ahead for the group dinner planning and several venues have already been identified that are within close proximity of the convention site. At this point what is needed is a good attendee count so that I can identify, eliminate or add the venues that would work best.

If you know you will be attending the convention or in the area and would like to attend, please reply within this thread with the number of persons within your group.

I will keep count via the thread and by December we should have a fairly accurate number so I can pursue the venue/restaurant(s) and keep the ball rolling.

Looking forward to the continued planning and seeing everyone in Nashville.
We are doing a Red Solo Cup Club get together at RPB.
 
I am in, my wife said to bring Doug3006 to keep me out of trouble, so there will be two of us. To those who will attend this function, please keep an eye on Doug as he has been known to sometimes consume more whiskey than his weight would allow. I have 40 lbs on Doug and should not be an issue.
 
We will be there as well. I would go with 3 of us most likely.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,140
Members
169,497
Latest member
FerdinandL
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top