Springbok Pictures

Mine from 2021 in Free States. Only lack the Black and will hopefully have it next year.
81450F24-D874-424A-82C6-5198307E16B4.jpeg
3138601B-C83C-4019-8A7C-92EDB007E265.jpeg
E845895C-F530-466E-AB4F-6E2FAA8A5078.jpeg
 
June 2022 Eastern Cape:

52A074BA-B908-4E93-BD29-E91438738FB9.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
13” free range Karoo and 16.5” free range Namibia by Witvlei.

661610F1-A412-40E9-9AB3-8781338B01F9.jpeg
E6808884-6F92-4C2C-A5DD-A159C3023770.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Springbok at a little over 300yds with my .308. I Actually shot over him with my first shot, my PH was quick to tell me "Sir..warning shots are not necessary!" Thanks to Kuche Safaries, SA.
Springbok.JPG
 
Image1674681679.442281.jpg


Onseepkans, namibia. I think 2012
 
2D264638-6388-453C-BCDF-7681D9E0D75F.jpeg
AA3D914E-BEA8-4200-9C5F-B8CCB98CA474.jpeg
C7ED7359-4A47-4524-9D74-518DC69C36A3.jpeg
6D90F0A6-ABA7-4B0D-A787-E5B0ACDB6C7B.jpeg
East cape July 2022. Fun to stalk and shoot. Used a .375 wby and 235 gr tsx and .30-06 with factory tbbc, all worked extremely well. The black was the oldest. I would hunt springbok any chance I could!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,428
Messages
1,575,870
Members
170,399
Latest member
ReganColle
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top