Nice Springbok at a little over 300yds with my .308. I Actually shot over him with my first shot, my PH was quick to tell me "Sir..warning shots are not necessary!" Thanks to Kuche Safaries, SA.
East cape July 2022. Fun to stalk and shoot. Used a .375 wby and 235 gr tsx and .30-06 with factory tbbc, all worked extremely well. The black was the oldest. I would hunt springbok any chance I could!
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.