Speer 9.3

Marc Ret

AH enthusiast
Joined
Jan 18, 2022
Messages
365
Reaction score
1,031
Curious if anyone has seen Speer's 270gr .366 bullets available anywhere? I've had a couple hundred on backorder since January and check multiple sources several times a month but no luck to date. I assume even before all the shortages and hassles of the last couple years, these were still low priority bullets made in infrequent runs?

My intent was to develop an inexpensive practice load with these this winter as I already had some but I may change course and buy a few hundred of the PRVI 285gr as they are currently available and in the same price range. Just thought I'd ask before I commit to another bullet.
 
Graf and Sons has the privi in stock for $0.50/bullet US which is hard to beat even if you found the Speers they may cost more
 
Can’t go wrong with PPU 286’s. Cheap and they work well on game from elk size down to hogs.
 
The 285 gr PPUs from Grafs shoot close to the same POI as my 286 gr A Frames at 100 Yds. Same powder and seater settings. The PPUs run ~75fps slower.

They are also within about 0.3 mils/(1 Moa) windage of my 300 gr AF's POI (using more powder, but same seater setting with the 300 grain load).
 
Hi Marc, I just saw your query. I have two (2) boxes. One is opened but all bullets are there. Get a hold of me if still interested. Text is fine - [redacted]

29994B24-7806-4387-944D-80C5F16B63C8.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: WAB
I e managed to source them directly from Speer. You just have to keep an eye on their site.
 
Hi Marc, I just saw your query. I have two (2) boxes. One is opened but all bullets are there. Get a hold of me if still interested. Text is fine - [redacted]

View attachment 517559
Hi @Hififile324, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system, thank you.

As per our posting guidelines:
It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,351
Messages
1,573,812
Members
169,857
Latest member
RosaMansel
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top