Special thanks to Mark Biggerstaff!

LimbNoMo

AH fanatic
Joined
May 31, 2024
Messages
536
Reaction score
1,167
Location
Arlington, Texas
Hunted
Texas, South Africa
Mark and I have been talking about a Winchester for at least a year. Well, he found one, texted me in the middle of the day, and ordered it for me. Gave me time to sell my .375 H&H (Thank you, @BoarHog375) and drive to see him. Photo of me at R&M Firearms picking up my new rifle.
IMG_0711.jpeg
 
Mark and I have been talking about a Winchester for at least a year. Well, he found one, texted me in the middle of the day, and ordered it for me. Gave me time to sell my .375 H&H (Thank you, @BoarHog375) and drive to see him. Photo of me at R&M Firearms picking up my new rifle.View attachment 673409
He is the man I trust!!!
 
Yep, he's a good gent and great resource. Congrats on the new rifle!
 
Excellent :D Beers:
 
Nice rifle, I’ve been looking for one of those as well. @MarkBiggerstaff, got any leads on another one of those .[emoji640][emoji637][emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]] Safari Expresses??
 
Nice rifle, I’ve been looking for one of those as well. @MarkBiggerstaff, got any leads on another one of those .[emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji639]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]] Safari Expresses??

@Mark Biggerstaff
 
Mark and I have been talking about a Winchester for at least a year. Well, he found one, texted me in the middle of the day, and ordered it for me. Gave me time to sell my .375 H&H (Thank you, @BoarHog375) and drive to see him. Photo of me at R&M Firearms picking up my new rifle.View attachment 673409
Thanks Mike! Looking forward to getting my 375!
 
Yea Mark is the man. 416 baby…it’s the good stuff and will handle everything like the 375 does but with 100 grains more bullet.
 
Mark and I have been talking about a Winchester for at least a year. Well, he found one, texted me in the middle of the day, and ordered it for me. Gave me time to sell my .375 H&H (Thank you, @BoarHog375) and drive to see him. Photo of me at R&M Firearms picking up my new rifle.View attachment 673409
Congratulations .... now tell us all when you plan to take her on y'all's maiden voyage to Africa.
 
Fine individual to deal with. I hope one day to meet him personally. Congratulations on a beautiful rifle.

Now, the big question is, what scope are you going to put on? :ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,277
Messages
1,570,387
Members
168,879
Latest member
ArnoldHoz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top