Spam Posts

I guess I spoke to soon about the middle of the night
 
Yes they are back at it...
 
They just want to be a nuisance and an irritant.

You have to give then credit for setting and achieving goals....

Great job as everyone keeps saying. Saw another one just got zapped!
 
Classic...

Screen Shot 2016-03-18 at 7.54.52 PM.png
 
My Norton anti-virus software had a map on it showing were the most internet viruses , and spam activity came from. Asia ranks #1.
 
Can AH require approval from a moderator before becoming a member? at least it would be a day or so before they could reveal their spots. they might get bored and go away, or their mommies might call them up from the basement for dinner....... Thanks for wiping them off, it is really just like a mopane bee.
 
Ack! Again with the spam!!
 
Six more just now
 
Screen Shot 2016-03-18 at 9.09.49 PM.png
 
Just remember guys. If you say you are in Africa, but you're really in SE Asia, Jerome knows.... :A Type:

I havent pulled this picture out in a while.

images.jpg
 
You tellum Royal!
 
They sure are presistent
 
I'd like to spam them with a 600 grainer! Oh how I miss the hair growth product spam! Lol
 
I spell it like this: DELETE!
 
Lola the anti hunter was really nice :cautious::cautious::cautious:, I invited her for a stay at psychiatric hospital......someone how she didn't contact me.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,159
Members
169,499
Latest member
VenettaFit
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top