SOUTH AFRICA: Trip Five Bos en Dal SAFARIS Countdown

Bush is going to be thick and green will make for interesting Buff hunt for sure.

Have a great one.

Yes we know!
They have had quite a bit of rain there this year. Very green and thick bush this trip.
Will make for some interesting hunting for sure!

Go Get'em. Any video crew tagging along ? Reminds me I need to start my diet ..uh lifestyle change :giggle:

c72a30d9-3f95-4775-9067-f522afba24d5.jpg

6.5 PRC is performing good.

Wanted to share this Tusker I got lucky on.

Wow, not everyday you pick up a tusker like that let alone both of them still intact and not broken.

Great start, very nice pig!

OMG. The hunting gods must love you, Mark.

Congrats on getting in another safari, but, more importantly the return of wellness. Sounds like your friend could not have a better de facto guide. Enjoy and keep the report coming. Love the wart hog and I leave in less than 10 days for SA so you have increased my desire to return. Thank you Sir and continued good health.

I'm looking forward to planning my trip with Bos en Dal for next year. We are looking at doing some Wildebeest culling with double rifles. Should be a really fun hunt, also trying to talk the wife into making this more of "her safari" and me just tagging along and taking some targets of opportunity. Once I get done with the trip to Zimbabwe this June I plan to get down to business getting this hunt planned.

I'm looking forward to planning my trip with Bos en Dal for next year. We are looking at doing some Wildebeest culling with double rifles. Should be a really fun hunt, also trying to talk the wife into making this more of "her safari" and me just tagging along and taking some targets of opportunity. Once I get done with the trip to Zimbabwe this June I plan to get down to business getting this hunt planned.

You will have a great time at Bos en Dal.
Plenty of Blues here for sure! I have taken two cull cows with 6.5 PRC. Both head shots, and a stud of a Bull!! Will all be in my full report when I am done.

Nice Bushbuck !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarinTill6

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.