SOUTH AFRICA: RIFLEHUNT: BOWHUNT: My First Trip To South Africa Eastern Cape Hunt

Welcome and well done.

Congrats, thanks for the hunt report!

Congrats and I definitely know the feeling of being overwhelmed by the options. My problem is I want to hunt one of everything on earth!

Congrats on a great hunt, welcome aboard!

Welcome. Glad to see you took some time to look around as well as hunt.

Welcome to AfricaHunting and congratulations on those animals, I like the idea of doing the hunting with both the bow and rifle.

Welcome from a fellow Alaskan! It looks like you too had a great first safari. Thank you for posting your report!

Mike

Welcome, I'm heading from anchorage to the eastern cape this coming may. Bow and rifle hunt. 5 animals in 10 days. Hoping to add another animal or two as well. Hope my trip turns out as well as your pictures!

Welcome, I'm heading from anchorage to the eastern cape this coming may. Bow and rifle hunt. 5 animals in 10 days. Hoping to add another animal or two as well. Hope my trip turns out as well as your pictures!

Welcome to AH Andy:S Welcome: from the end of the road(Seward) :E Dancing:Glad to see another Alaskan on the forum. Cheers:D Beers:

Great Report and thanks for sharing. You worked real hard for those animals.
best regards
Dave

Great Trophies Congrats! Who did you do your hunt with?

Great Trophies Congrats! Who did you do your hunt with?

Bobpuckett
Boy its been a long time but for some reason i looked back at this post...probably too late but i hunted with Leopards Valley Safaris. Dave Davenport was the owner. Definitely recomend his outfit.

Great Pictures!

Looks like a great introduction to Africa, congratulations. And welcome to AH

My friends went here in July of 2019 and had a great time. They got 2 very impressive bush bucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MajorBirds

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.