SOUTH AFRICA: RIFLEHUNT: BOWHUNT: My First Trip To South Africa Eastern Cape Hunt

Welcome and well done.

Congrats, thanks for the hunt report!

Congrats and I definitely know the feeling of being overwhelmed by the options. My problem is I want to hunt one of everything on earth!

Congrats on a great hunt, welcome aboard!

Welcome. Glad to see you took some time to look around as well as hunt.

Welcome to AfricaHunting and congratulations on those animals, I like the idea of doing the hunting with both the bow and rifle.

Welcome from a fellow Alaskan! It looks like you too had a great first safari. Thank you for posting your report!

Mike

Welcome, I'm heading from anchorage to the eastern cape this coming may. Bow and rifle hunt. 5 animals in 10 days. Hoping to add another animal or two as well. Hope my trip turns out as well as your pictures!

Welcome, I'm heading from anchorage to the eastern cape this coming may. Bow and rifle hunt. 5 animals in 10 days. Hoping to add another animal or two as well. Hope my trip turns out as well as your pictures!

Welcome to AH Andy:S Welcome: from the end of the road(Seward) :E Dancing:Glad to see another Alaskan on the forum. Cheers:D Beers:

Great Report and thanks for sharing. You worked real hard for those animals.
best regards
Dave

Great Trophies Congrats! Who did you do your hunt with?

Great Trophies Congrats! Who did you do your hunt with?

Bobpuckett
Boy its been a long time but for some reason i looked back at this post...probably too late but i hunted with Leopards Valley Safaris. Dave Davenport was the owner. Definitely recomend his outfit.

Great Pictures!

Looks like a great introduction to Africa, congratulations. And welcome to AH

My friends went here in July of 2019 and had a great time. They got 2 very impressive bush bucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tractorred

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?