Bronze supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa, USA (Alaska, Kansas, Maryland)
I am sitting in Tambo awaiting my last leg to Port Elizabeth. I will give a full report when I get back. I don't plan to take any time while there. However, I have an hour so...

Cliff Notes preliminary thoughts:

Lori FREAKING ROCKS!
Qatar Airways FREAKING ROCKS!
Rifle Permits FREAKING ROCKS!

Yeah, I know... huge surprises. I can share more later. I will say Lori had me so ready I blew through SEATAC with my guns with gobs of time to spare. (4 hour layover)

Only negative, kinda-sorta... I just left a young woman a 20 dollar tip on an 8 dollar meal. She about cried. I have a soft spot for waitresses who try hard; my sis put herself through school waitressing. So the negative... watching that young woman so happy over so little... and all I could think about was all the effing lowlife losers we have in the US right now sucking off the government tit doing nothing at all and complaining about it. PISSES. ME. OFF. OK, rant over.

Lifelong African hunting dream... Here I come! :D

We have the same type of lowlifes in Canada. And society is making more every day. Very unfortunate, and pisses me off too. BUT..... Put that out of your mind and enjoy your trip! I'd love to hear all about it upon your return! Good luck!

lowlifes are everywhere, more in SA government than anywhere else, i assure you

welcome to SA enjoy!!!!!

We have the same type of lowlifes in Canada. And society is making more every day. Very unfortunate, and pisses me off too. BUT..... Put that out of your mind and enjoy your trip! I'd love to hear all about it upon your return! Good luck!
That problem starts at the top
EE4AE2C4-7426-4E03-83E2-C929F6070AD6.jpeg
B409DBFA-9043-444A-A3FB-288B81AE234F.png
F59080A3-0E1A-4A2F-8977-E87E85BD270A.jpeg

I am sitting in Tambo awaiting my last leg to Port Elizabeth. I will give a full report when I get back. I don't plan to take any time while there. However, I have an hour so...

Cliff Notes preliminary thoughts:

Lori FREAKING ROCKS!
Qatar Airways FREAKING ROCKS!
Rifle Permits FREAKING ROCKS!

Yeah, I know... huge surprises. I can share more later. I will say Lori had me so ready I blew through SEATAC with my guns with gobs of time to spare. (4 hour layover)

Only negative, kinda-sorta... I just left a young woman a 20 dollar tip on an 8 dollar meal. She about cried. I have a soft spot for waitresses who try hard; my sis put herself through school waitressing. So the negative... watching that young woman so happy over so little... and all I could think about was all the effing lowlife losers we have in the US right now sucking off the government tit doing nothing at all and complaining about it. PISSES. ME. OFF. OK, rant over.

Lifelong African hunting dream... Here I come! :D
Looking forward to your adventures @Tundra Tiger !

Best of luck! The eastern cape will not disappoint!

Good Luck and enjoy your time! Looking forward to hearing about your hunt.

Enjoy it and shoot straight.

Have a great trip, please take loads of pictures and post a hunting report. still living vicariously through the stories of others.

Enjoy it!!

go gettem Tiger

Go well TT, enjoy the crisp early mornings. Speaking of which, how is your jet lag? Whenever I flew west to east the cure was to hit the sack for 12 to 18 hrs, got it out of the way quickly.

Go well TT, enjoy the crisp early mornings. Speaking of which, how is your jet lag? Whenever I flew west to east the cure was to hit the sack for 12 to 18 hrs, got it out of the way quickly.
The Army's old rule of thumb was one day for every two-hours of time change. And yes, up to about eight hours of change, going east is harder than going west. I find it is still remarkably accurate for me.

That said, whatever works is the right plan.

Thank you to all for the kind words. I am packing (hunting gear) and then hitting the sack. It feels SOOOO GOOD to be here!!!! The impala for supper was terrific. Hunting Sailor, I am hunting with Game 4 Africa. Three decades and it's finally happening!

Have a great trip!!! Going West to East as in US to Africa, I am always so full of anticipation and energy- operating on overdrive! Up way too early each morning to drink coffee and watch and listen to the bush wake up to worry about lag. The return trip East to West is a drag and takes a couple of weeks to recover plus the reality of the let down of daily same old. Bet you'll be planning how to do next trip before this one is over :):) Best of luck!

Looking forward to the report on the hunting!

Good Luck! I pieced my 7 day hunt together from a couple WhatsApp chats I had with family as it all ran together for me by the time I got home. I hope your trip is everything and more than you dreamed of.
Sam

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeWedel71

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois