Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa
This is what Moretla is all about !

Thank you Connor, it was a great pleasure hosting you and your dad and we look forward to having you guys back next July !

98CAB5E9-9A33-4461-AD18-12DE6120696B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is about the best heartfelt thank you an Outfitter can get. Thanks for sharing. We all know that this young man will be returning many times in the future, even though it might be on his own "nickel."

im sure you will have good luck on your future hunts.

Great stuff.

That is priceless. Way to go Connor!. Nice job Mom, Dad and Moretla. The gift (heartfelt appreciation) given to you is even bigger than the gift (hunt) you gave to him. :):):)

Hand written note. I like this kid! Looks like the parents are raising him right.

Congrats to the young letter writer and his good manners in writing a thoughtful letter. Shows good parenting and a good ph/crew. Blesbok was one of my hardest earned trophies and impala would still be an animal I would hunt on every Safari I can go on-so congratulations to the ph and the young hunter!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TEXLNGHRN

Latest profile posts

new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH