SOUTH AFRICA: My 14 Year Old Daughter’s Dream Hunt With DAVE FREEBURN SAFARIS

Congratulations on a successful hunt with Dave!

WAY TO GO DAD!

Awesome hunt, congrats!

I'm planning something similar in 2026, when my daughter will be 15.

Nomsag and little Nomsag, what a wonderful experience! My one daughter is 33 but she has now taken to hunting, got her stag in the Scottish Highlands, partridge and a +5kg tiger fish on the Zambezi so all she needs now is the Buffalo to get her coveted Carruthers Golden Scarf award. Your daughter could do it, the buff is a big part.

Wow. Congratulations to everyone!

As a dad of a 14 year old daughter myself, I can confirm how impressive this is.

Congrats to all, and thanks for sharing !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
g28carkeys1025

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.
RLP wrote on professor's profile.
Good morning. I am a Ruger fan myself. Have you sold to anyone on the site before? How old is the ammo?

RLP