SOUTH AFRICA: Eastern Cape With Lalapa Safaris

Here’s the line up of trophies. I’m super happy with them all. The Kudu, Barbary sheep, and Impala will be shoulder mounts, the remainder will be bleached skulls (euro), and the springbok will be tanned for a flat skin. All are at Splitting Image.
63FBED58-EA35-4A47-BA92-6F4AD12B1465.jpeg

Sounds like a good safari. I was sorry to read about your lost animals. It unfortunately can happen. Congrats on a great kudu and eland.
Bruce

Great report, thanks for sharing!

I really enjoyed your hunt report and photos, congrats on all of your animals! Sorry to hear of your warthog and nyala, been there myself. Looks like very scenic areas you were able to hunt.

Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Great, honest report. Thanks for sharing.

great report and thanks for sharing it with us. congrats on a very successful safari!

Thank you all for the kind words. It was a fantastic trip and we can’t wait to get back and hunt with the Lalapa team again. 2024 can’t come soon enough.

Welcome to AH forum. Really enjoyed your photography skills. I also did my first trip to Africa with Ray Kemp, ten years ago. So, this brings back many pleasant memories. The Eastern Cape is a rugged and beautiful area with an astounding variety of game. Well worth visiting more than once (a friend of mine has hunted four times with Ray!). Thanks for posting your report.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AiWinClubApp

Latest profile posts

new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH