SOUTH AFRICA: Does Anyone Know Ken Whiley, Gamka Safaris?

PLM

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, TSRA
Hunted
South Africa
Just wondering if any of you know or know of this guy. A few weeks ago as we were getting ready to put on our local gun show, my wife ( she's the promoter) got a call from Ken. He told her he was an African outfitter and had a free weekend while here in the states. He asked if he could come and set up at the gun show. He found an add for the show and was passing through the area. She of course told him heck yea.
He came and set up and had a good time. Super nice guy and seems to have a really nice place in the Eastern Cape not far from Port Elizabeth. I checked out his website and some videos on youtube, looks good.
Anyway, just thought I would check and see if anyone on AH might know him. Philip

Can’t help, but he has a nice website.

Reactions: PLM
Just returned from my first safari with Ken/Gamka Safaris, and can’t explain how amazing of an outfit he runs. Would recommend him to anyone and I am planning my next trip!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SylviaSelf

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!