SOUTH AFRICA: Does Anyone Know Ken Whiley, Gamka Safaris?

PLM

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, TSRA
Hunted
South Africa
Just wondering if any of you know or know of this guy. A few weeks ago as we were getting ready to put on our local gun show, my wife ( she's the promoter) got a call from Ken. He told her he was an African outfitter and had a free weekend while here in the states. He asked if he could come and set up at the gun show. He found an add for the show and was passing through the area. She of course told him heck yea.
He came and set up and had a good time. Super nice guy and seems to have a really nice place in the Eastern Cape not far from Port Elizabeth. I checked out his website and some videos on youtube, looks good.
Anyway, just thought I would check and see if anyone on AH might know him. Philip

Can’t help, but he has a nice website.

Reactions: PLM
Just returned from my first safari with Ken/Gamka Safaris, and can’t explain how amazing of an outfit he runs. Would recommend him to anyone and I am planning my next trip!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaritzaStu

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]