Somedays everything goes wrong....

received_335263750169790.jpeg
 
Bull shark hippo and croc all in same area sounds like a good place for big game fishing
 
you know you've got a good chance of something going wrong if you are at a place where you find this all on one sign....

g-1_zpse43a23df.jpg
???

31062172_558607787835384_829108265005613056_n.jpg
 
Goose are a ton of fun to hunt btw and taste great!
 
I used to play at a course in Wisconsin who never had a goose problem, when I inquired how this could possibly have happened the owner introduced to his very well fed Doberman
 
.....dang!!......
31444860_10156220499319323_4843323611974467584_n.jpg
 
Death by hyena would be a most unpleasant way to go....

35114789_1051977884941440_3764855176465219584_n.jpg
 
When 14 hyena pull down and eat a kudu bull in the reception area !!!!
This happened at Kavinga Safari Camp in Mana Pools, Zimbabwe.

35059966_10156251073782347_1797152550168821760_n.jpg
35841650_10156251073352347_4138876042590814208_n.jpg
 
Housekeeping! [emoji38][emoji38]
 
SWIMMING FOR LIFE IN MAASAI MARA

A very unique situation to witness made the perfect ending to the day when the five cheetah brothers decided to cross the flooded Talek River despite of high current and the danger of crocodiles.
The three biggest were the first to cross, the two others followed a little while after.
They all made it to the other side!
84548828_148418916618444_4230707309577240576_n.jpg
84721784_149395763187426_6412997926594805760_n.jpg
 
87420666_3144211792470618_4460178010519109632_o.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,934
Members
169,469
Latest member
LupeMcConn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top