Some knives I made lately

Peter Larsson

AH enthusiast
Joined
Oct 10, 2014
Messages
398
Reaction score
870
Location
Sweden
Media
240
Member of
Nordisk safari klubb,Riksjägarna,Svenska Jagareförbundet.
Hunted
South Afrika,Tunisia,Russia,Latvia, Estonia,Sweden,Namibia.
Here is some safaristyle knives that I have made lately:
DSCN0271.JPG

Buffalo and musk ox horn.
DSCN0276.JPG

Mammuth tusk and desert iromwood.
DSCN0279.JPG

Redheart and african blackwood.
DSCN0295.JPG

Buffalo horn
DSCN0313.JPG

Mammuth and african blackwood.
DSCN0314.JPG

Buffalo horn and redwood burl.
DSCN0315.JPG

Desert ironwood and redwood burl.
DSCN0335.JPG

Purple heart and Buffalo horn.
DSCN0337.JPG

Buffalo horn.
DSCN0339.JPG

Redwood burl.
DSCN0340.JPG

Redwood burl and Fosil seacow bone.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice!
 
Fantastic knives !
 
Great looking Knives
 
There are some very good using patterns there and to be done in such a beautiful way only adds to the appeal.
The second one down in mammoth tusk and desert ironwood along with the third from the bottom in buffalo horn would make a fantastic pair for any occasion.
 
Beautiful(y)
 
Great looking knives!! (y)(y) Like everyone else I want to know if you are selling them???
 
Yes , I'm selling them!
You can check out my homepage:
Petersknivar.n.nu and look under safari knivar.
The homepage is in swedish but there is a google translate button.
The prices are in swedish krona. 1 US Dollar is 8,25sek.
 
Peter,

Beautiful looking knives. I'm actually in the market for a quality custom knife. I have been in contact with a knife maker that I've been trying to get to make a knife for me, but he's been too busy, and keeps blowing me off. Anyway, some of your Safari style knives are almost exactly what I'm looking for in a design. I have a couple of questions:

1) Can you tell me a little more about the steels (CPM 154, 440C, D2 Steel) you use, and the construction methods employed (heat treat, cryogenic, etc.)?

2) What are the dimensions of some of your safari knives, specifically the first 2 knives pictured (Buffalo and musk ox horn, and Mammoth tusk and desert ironwood)

3) Are their any import restrictions on knives into the US? This sounds stupid I know, but anymore, I try to be as knowledgable as I can about international law, restrictions, etc.

4) What payment methods do you accept?

Again, great knives!
 
Beautiful knives!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,033
Members
169,480
Latest member
JulianHof
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top