Some airlines temporarily ban guns going to DC

The moment you land in DC with a firearm you are in violation of law anyway. DC has the most stringent firearms laws, even possession of bullets or dud ammo is illegal and people have been convicted of being in possession of it.

Replica bullets, dud shell earn weapons conviction for former Washington man | Fox News
I always thought this was the case, yet people still fly through Dulles. Is this not an issue because Dulles is in Virginia and not DC?

Guessing this is short-lived but will have to watch since Dulles is the suggested route for me from the travel agent for July to namibia

The way I read it, only applies to Reagan and air carriers. I wonder if they'll cover the wheels coming in on charters.

Yes, have flown thru there as well with no issues.

There is going to be a big push for more gun control especially if we have any more incidents of the new favorite buzzword of the lamestream media, "insurrection".

I always thought this was the case, yet people still fly through Dulles. Is this not an issue because Dulles is in Virginia and not DC?

Guessing this is short-lived but will have to watch since Dulles is the suggested route for me from the travel agent for July to namibia
Reagan is in VA too. Maybe it's more the distance (6 miles from DC for Reagan vs 26 for Dulles) and to do with the counties or something?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RaymondNie

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.