Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
South Africa
Got a call around 9am this morning To go fishing!!! Was on our way out by 11am. Left out of Huntington Harbor for 14 mile bank. Half way there we saw fish boiling. Got limits and we’re back at the dock by 3. The only thing they were eating were top poppers on jig stick. Very hard core fishing. So awesome so close.

B30E3598-F43F-4BD6-9C09-B66FD4885FE4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!

I used to do trips over to San Diego and charter a boat to go tuna/dorado/yellowtail fishing. Have to love those wild fish, well done!

Mmmm…looks like some fine eating! Congratulations on a great day of fishing!

Very nice,
I'm on the Spirit of Adventure in June for 3 days of this. Hoping 2022 is as productive as 21!

I think you’re going to into the big boys by then 200 lbs plus. Make sure your gear is ready to handle them. Happy dreams

My best is a Super Cow that taped over 330 pounds out of Puerto Vallarta. I have a Mak 30 and Seeker 2x4 itchin to put some Hemingway in my foreceps.

My last trip out of Point Loma got me my PB Yellowtail; 35# on the iron. Never forget that fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katlyn74D

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,