SOCAL BLUEFIN

Still alive

AH enthusiast
Joined
May 5, 2020
Messages
289
Reaction score
704
Media
26
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
1
Member of
SCI
Hunted
South Africa
Got a call around 9am this morning To go fishing!!! Was on our way out by 11am. Left out of Huntington Harbor for 14 mile bank. Half way there we saw fish boiling. Got limits and we’re back at the dock by 3. The only thing they were eating were top poppers on jig stick. Very hard core fishing. So awesome so close.

B30E3598-F43F-4BD6-9C09-B66FD4885FE4.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I used to do trips over to San Diego and charter a boat to go tuna/dorado/yellowtail fishing. Have to love those wild fish, well done!
 
Mmmm…looks like some fine eating! Congratulations on a great day of fishing!
 
Very nice,
I'm on the Spirit of Adventure in June for 3 days of this. Hoping 2022 is as productive as 21!
 
I think you’re going to into the big boys by then 200 lbs plus. Make sure your gear is ready to handle them. Happy dreams
 
My best is a Super Cow that taped over 330 pounds out of Puerto Vallarta. I have a Mak 30 and Seeker 2x4 itchin to put some Hemingway in my foreceps.
 
My last trip out of Point Loma got me my PB Yellowtail; 35# on the iron. Never forget that fight.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,280
Messages
1,570,465
Members
168,889
Latest member
alababiv1976
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top