Soaking Clothes In Permethrin

I was a licensed pesticide applicator years ago and it was allowed to be used in kitchens with some cautions (mostly, don't have food out when spraying). I'll agree that it's probably the safest pesticide out there.
 
Unless you drink some of it, I doubt much danger. Seriously, I would rather have a tiny risk with permethrin than a much bigger one with tick bite fever! I have been eaten alive by ticks in Africa and how I didn't get tick bite fever I don't know- just really luc
I am goin to fly to Johannesburg and the hunt in Limpopo with my brother in a couple of days.

I just soaked my hunting clothes in permethrin 0.5% home made solution and waiting for them to dry. Are there any safety concerns regarding permethrin? Thanks for any advice

Sjakon
View attachment 330303
I sprayed the outside of my hunting clothes with .5% Permethrin, not the inside. and also wore an unsprayed T-shirt and underwear. no problem and no ticks.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,249
Messages
1,569,580
Members
168,732
Latest member
ReneGramme
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top