SkyLuxTravel

redassnavajo

AH veteran
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
114
Reaction score
90
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Has anyone used this company? They offer first class airfare to JNB for $3550 and Business class for $2550.
Wanted to know if this was legit or not?
 
On Yelp, they have either 5 star reviews or 1 star reviews, depending in the reviewer. The 1 star reviews all seem to have the same complaints. Also mixed reviews on TripAdvisor too.
 
I can imagine the small print. Plus fees taxes etc etc etc
 
It states prices include all fees and taxes.
 
Wow, those are good prices. Interesting to see if any AH'ers have used them and comment here
 
from what I see you must call to book. I like to see flights, transfers and layover when planning. I must say that they appear 50% cheaper than expedia but is it a 2, 3 or 4 hopper? BTW they claim to be BBB
 
So due this thread, I did a little research on them and they basically use/buy frequent flyer miles from others and bundle them to get business and first class tickets. So there have been some issues with airlines honoring the tickets as this usually goes against airline policies. Kind of a big risk.
 
So due this thread, I did a little research on them and they basically use/buy frequent flyer miles from others and bundle them to get business and first class tickets. So there have been some issues with airlines honoring the tickets as this usually goes against airline policies. Kind of a big risk.

nice to know. thx
 
So due this thread, I did a little research on them and they basically use/buy frequent flyer miles from others and bundle them to get business and first class tickets. So there have been some issues with airlines honoring the tickets as this usually goes against airline policies. Kind of a big risk.

Good to know
 
Skyluxe is selling seats on Emirates so yeah, there is no magical secret here. It's legit. I just don't understand why you wouldn't book direct with Emirates to insure your gun permits are correct (online submittal possible if you book direct).
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,349
Messages
1,573,665
Members
169,812
Latest member
Tucksethoms
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top