SkyLuxTravel

redassnavajo

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Has anyone used this company? They offer first class airfare to JNB for $3550 and Business class for $2550.
Wanted to know if this was legit or not?

On Yelp, they have either 5 star reviews or 1 star reviews, depending in the reviewer. The 1 star reviews all seem to have the same complaints. Also mixed reviews on TripAdvisor too.

I can imagine the small print. Plus fees taxes etc etc etc

It states prices include all fees and taxes.

Wow, those are good prices. Interesting to see if any AH'ers have used them and comment here

from what I see you must call to book. I like to see flights, transfers and layover when planning. I must say that they appear 50% cheaper than expedia but is it a 2, 3 or 4 hopper? BTW they claim to be BBB

So due this thread, I did a little research on them and they basically use/buy frequent flyer miles from others and bundle them to get business and first class tickets. So there have been some issues with airlines honoring the tickets as this usually goes against airline policies. Kind of a big risk.

So due this thread, I did a little research on them and they basically use/buy frequent flyer miles from others and bundle them to get business and first class tickets. So there have been some issues with airlines honoring the tickets as this usually goes against airline policies. Kind of a big risk.

nice to know. thx

Good to know

Skyluxe is selling seats on Emirates so yeah, there is no magical secret here. It's legit. I just don't understand why you wouldn't book direct with Emirates to insure your gun permits are correct (online submittal possible if you book direct).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,