Simpson Merkel 76E

Jager Waffen74

AH fanatic
Joined
Apr 26, 2018
Messages
938
Reaction score
2,065
Location
Idaho
Media
187
Member of
Safari Club International, NRA, Wild Sheep Foundation
Hunted
Tanzania, Nimibia, S. Africa, New Zealand, Mexico, Yukon, Northwest Territories
Here is another Simpson 76E 12ga for sale this one is a pistol grip stock, and is elaborately engraved, double triggers, 28" mod/full chokes, ejectors, hand rubbed oil finish, sling swivels. A beautiful pice of German workmanship made in the same Merkel plant.

$2100.00 shipped!

20250715_161919.jpg
20250715_162035.jpg
20250715_162007.jpg
20250715_162048.jpg
20250715_162018.jpg
20250715_162158.jpg
20250715_162102.jpg
 
Do you have LOP, along with drops at comb and heel?
 
Do you have LOP, along with drops at comb and heel?
LOP to Front Trigger 14 3/8"
LOP to Rear Trigger 13 3/8"
DAC - 1 1/2"
DAH - 2 3/8"
 
To those whining and complaining they cannot afford a good quality Side by side shotgun, winge no more. This one should get the job done just fine for the same price as a soulless, mass-produced over-under with a plastic finish.

GLWS. I hope a member appreciates this gun and enjoys slaying pheasants with it.
 
It is beautiful. If I did not have a beretta Silver Hawk SxS I would have bought this ASAP!!!! Awesome value!!!
 
I have a very similar gun in .20 caliber and a straight english stock. Other than that and other animals in the engraving, pretty much the same. So does my father. I can attest that these are very sturdy and fun guns to own and shoot.

I like the stock.

GLWS
 
Great looking shotty...... I like the sidelock look even when they are box lock, I have a LeFever the same way. GLWS
 
REDUCTION BUMP!! $1950.00 SHIPPED
 
I received this shotgun quick. its as slick as advertised ,Jager Waffen74 is a good guy that does what he says buy with confidence!

thanks a bunch
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,435
Members
169,357
Latest member
trailrivet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top