shows/events in the uk

No idea bwana... are there any at all that are open to anyone? Always had the impression UK shows are a closed affair. Do let me know of the ones you learn about as would be good to look into it. Cheers.

The British Shooting & Countryman Show

Don't know where you are in the UK, however there is a hunting show, The British Shooting & Countryman Show, starting on Saturday, February 28th through March 1st. You can check out The British Shooting & Countryman Showwebsite by clicking here.

Game Fairs

I guess they are called Game Fairs...

Here is a couple more game fairs hat I think were worth mentioning, the Countryman Fairs and the CLA Game Fair.

I have never heard of a major international hunting show (game fair) in the UK. For anyone who is interested, I have compiled a list, by country, of the most prominent international hunting shows in the world, you can see them by clicking here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EllieBoatm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross