Shooting sticks

Well you are not that "Desperate" if you were Desperate you would be getting rid of that rifle that there is nothing wrong with it...and we would not be able to hold you back from dumping the thing...now that is desperate...

One time i was in a gun shop and purchased a Marlin 30-30 for $25 dollars and it was in very dood condition...the guy just wanted to dump it and move up to a better gun...

I have seen desperate shooters trying to gain the edge only to mess up there gun and then purchase a new more improves gun...that what makes the market move along...

Well OK, if you really think that will help.. I'll try anything.

Signed, Desperate
 
Hey guys I am worried about my shooting prowess going south! I can only shoot one inch groups at 400 yards offhand! What am I doing wrong?! HELP!!!!

It is with deep regret that I must be the one to tell you that you must give up hunting and shooting. Relieve yourself of any more frustration and agony and give it up. Having said that, I'm here to help you too. I will be happy to save your from further mental anguish and suffering by taking that rifle off your hands. Let's say $100 to my door, what do you think?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
:biggrin2:
 
It is with deep regret that I must be the one to tell you that you must give up hunting and shooting. Relieve yourself of any more frustration and agony and give it up. Having said that, I'm here to help you too. I will be happy to save your from further mental anguish and suffering by taking that rifle off your hands. Let's say $100 to my door, what do you think?

Don't be so cruel! All he has to do is get some decent practice - 24 hours a day, and if that's not enough, all night as well!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,430
Messages
1,575,996
Members
170,500
Latest member
ChristelLy
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top