Selway Armory

Jamie D Van Roekel

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Has anyone used this site? Are they good to go?
Image1651767432.056234.jpg

Found this ammo and I have been paying a bunch more for it. Thanks

Selway does seem to actually exist. Google maps has a photo of its storefront at its address, says Selway's located at said address, and the address is indeed a commercial building and not some, y'know, empty field in the middle of nowhere.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/selway-armory-missoula Yelp has reviews dating back to 2015. They have an active facebook page which mostly contains ad material for SIG-Sauer but there's some other stuff. I haven't tried their phone number but you're welcome to give it a go. They have active Gunbroker listings with an A+ rating with nearly 5000 feedback points. I don't see any particular red flags on their website re: grammar and quality of English, and I don't see any of that "We take crypto only!" stuff either.

Also under Similar Threads, Ridgewalker has a thread from October 2016 about them and Ray B has purchased from them.

So I reckon they're fine.

Has anyone used this site? Are they good to go? View attachment 465051

Found this ammo and I have been paying a bunch more for it. Thanks
If you do buy from them could you post a review here? I keep adding these smaller businesses to my list for ammo. The best part about buying from Montana is no sales tax.

They are legit. I ordered boxes of 8x57 from them back in February without any issue. Prompt shipping and delivery. Good communication/updates via email (i.e. package shipped, package scheduled for delivery type emails). I'd have no qualms using them again or recommending them to others.

Before Covid, I used them often for big bore ammo. After the ammo shortage hit, they seem to never have any ammo that I wanted. So haven't used them now for probably two years.

If you do buy from them could you post a review here? I keep adding these smaller businesses to my list for ammo. The best part about buying from Montana is no sales tax.
Aside from it getting really cold there and the lack of vast oceanic bodies of water (I've lived in the South and on the Atlantic coast my whole life, I get weird when I'm landlocked for too long), I'm starting to think I should move to Montana...

They are good to go, never an issue with them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LydiaR8063

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.