Seeking suggestions...

Tundra Tiger

AH legend
Joined
Jun 1, 2019
Messages
3,539
Reaction score
18,334
Location
SW Alaska
Media
80
Hunting reports
Africa
3
USA/Canada
4
Member of
SCI, SCI Alaska
Hunted
South Africa, USA (Alaska, Kansas)
Anybody know a good spell caster I can hire, to rid this site of spell casters and bitcoin asset recovery twatwaffles?

Whereas I am now single again, hot and single suggestions move to the front of the line. :K Love Eyes:

Seriously though: it's getting just a little ridiculous isn't it? :A Bang Head:

1734564266890.png
 
We just need moderators that don’t eat sleep or even take bathroom breaks. I do try to use the ignore button but they multiply like pond scum. I guess that’s the price of being popular.
 
We just need moderators that don’t eat sleep or even take bathroom breaks. I do try to use the ignore button but they multiply like pond scum. I guess that’s the price of being popular.

On another forum where I am a mod we average around 30 a day. But they mostly post from 10pm MST to 5am MST so we can nuke most of them before others even see them.
 
Anybody know a good spell caster I can hire, to rid this site of spell casters and bitcoin asset recovery twatwaffles?

Whereas I am now single again, hot and single suggestions move to the front of the line. :K Love Eyes:

Seriously though: it's getting just a little ridiculous isn't it? :A Bang Head:

View attachment 653750
If you find one, see how much extra it is for the universities that advertise in Chinese.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,081
Members
169,694
Latest member
ShastaBooz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top