Scuba Vacation Philippines

Continuing on this topic and it’s a little difficult to second guess expectations. What may be listed as a “resort” in the Philippines may or may not be as expected by Western outsiders. There are many resorts that are not frequented by outsiders. Depending on location, the lack of hot water is not as important as aircon, IMO. However, bamboo, thatch and coco wood (nipa) structures with any coastal breeze makes the heat bearable without aircon. Hope all this is not TMI.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,376
Members
169,345
Latest member
HyeFabela5
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top