Scope Mount for Verney Carron O/U

sureshot375

AH elite
Joined
Feb 6, 2020
Messages
1,205
Reaction score
3,907
Media
32
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
1
I picked up a Verney Carron O/U .450-.400 at an online auction the other day because you guys are a bad influence, and I think I go a pretty good deal on it.

I might put a scope on it. It has scope mounts, but I don’t have any good pictures of them. I’m hoping the rifle ships this week.

Does anyone know what scope mount I will need for this thing?

67D0F975-39E0-4A05-97A3-27FCAE9F2975.png
FD6A1AA0-C0BE-49A9-949F-812FAF5440E9.png
 
I am not sure on the mounts, but you have a very nice looking rifle, love the case hardening colors!

You may have to take a pic from the top for the mounts,
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 7.54.29 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 7.54.29 AM.png
    509.9 KB · Views: 230
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 7.54.35 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 7.54.35 AM.png
    679.4 KB · Views: 197
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 7.54.38 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 7.54.38 AM.png
    659.6 KB · Views: 195
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 7.54.40 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 7.54.40 AM.png
    758.2 KB · Views: 217
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 7.54.43 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 7.54.43 AM.png
    468.8 KB · Views: 218
I have the same rifle (It shoots unbelievably well) Mine doesn't have the scope mounts but my 8x57JRS does and the Recknegal https://www.newenglandcustomgun.com/categories.php?cat=4 will work. Give NECG a call or VERNEY-CARRON / KEBCO LLC., Ken Bush, 301-460-9563 a call and he can square you away with mounts.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 8.36.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 8.36.21 AM.png
    953 KB · Views: 208
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 8.36.23 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 8.36.23 AM.png
    964.5 KB · Views: 256
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 8.36.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 8.36.28 AM.png
    791.2 KB · Views: 200

Forum statistics

Threads
70,329
Messages
1,573,158
Members
169,711
Latest member
JaynePpg6
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top