SCI Lehigh valley chapter 11 and 12 March

Nice! Like the half life to get the socks in the mount

Charlie he loved the crack barrel and thanks for the gift cards that you sent us for that. He did fly home today ands lands in the morning.

Now reedy it scares me you almost order the same meal as lee. I thought much more of you. LOL :whistle:

I have decide when I take my much bigger nyala then lee this trip I am doing a half mount also. May do a half mount bushbuck also to show the colors. Down the road when I take another oryx a half mount on one of those also.

Bill I have every reason to believe that Pieter will hide all the Nyala!

Charlie, was this nyala taken on a previous hunt before your elephant?

Same hunt! We just moved up from the Kruger area to Flintbeck Lodge near Rustenberg.

Nice, are you having him stepping on a rock base? Something else?

Not sure what Mike at Capricorn is going to do! I left it up to him!

Bill no need for you to get a bushbuck. You're Nyala will be small enough that it will look like one! :)

Cool Charlie, look forward to the finished product as I'm sure you are

Charlie

Is Capricorn a taxidermist Pieter recommended or someone you used in the past?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BennettTim

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross