SafariAMMO.NET?

Dirtdart

AH elite
Joined
Dec 12, 2012
Messages
1,439
Reaction score
2,309
Media
165
Member of
Life Member DSC, Life Member SCI, Benefactor NRA, NMLRA.
Hunted
RSA, Namibia
One of our sponsors on this site that I have purchased from in the past has had their website undergoing maintenance for several weeks now. Does anyone know if the "maintenance" is just slow or if something else is going on?
 
Been under maintenance for at least 4 months . . . no clue what situation is.
 
I’ve been wondering the same thing. I think I’ve been a member on AH since March and I’m pretty sure that site has been down the entire time. Been checking it on regular basis. I’ll be curious to know what’s going on
 
I am in need of 404 and 416 ammo and have check the site repeatedly. I emailed Safariammo.net this morning so hopefully that will yield some information regarding the prolonged maintenance of the website.
 
Hopefully you have better luck than I did.
 
No luck?? I assume you emailed them with no response?
 
No luck?? I assume you emailed them with no response?
I think it was in the last part of June and haven't heard back? I have purchased from them in the past and have been very happy with our transactions. It has been my hope that a member of this forum may have better contacts and let us know the skinny?
 
That’s been a while back. It’s very unfortunate to lose a a reputable company. I suppose I shouldn’t have high hopes to hear from them either. I hope someone can shed some light on this situation as well.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,274
Messages
1,571,276
Members
169,326
Latest member
DenisBraun
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top