Gold supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Life Member SCI, Benefactor NRA, NMLRA.
Hunted
RSA, Namibia
One of our sponsors on this site that I have purchased from in the past has had their website undergoing maintenance for several weeks now. Does anyone know if the "maintenance" is just slow or if something else is going on?

Been under maintenance for at least 4 months . . . no clue what situation is.

I’ve been wondering the same thing. I think I’ve been a member on AH since March and I’m pretty sure that site has been down the entire time. Been checking it on regular basis. I’ll be curious to know what’s going on

I am in need of 404 and 416 ammo and have check the site repeatedly. I emailed Safariammo.net this morning so hopefully that will yield some information regarding the prolonged maintenance of the website.

Hopefully you have better luck than I did.

No luck?? I assume you emailed them with no response?

No luck?? I assume you emailed them with no response?
I think it was in the last part of June and haven't heard back? I have purchased from them in the past and have been very happy with our transactions. It has been my hope that a member of this forum may have better contacts and let us know the skinny?

That’s been a while back. It’s very unfortunate to lose a a reputable company. I suppose I shouldn’t have high hopes to hear from them either. I hope someone can shed some light on this situation as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanaBirre

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.