Sable, Nyala & Impala Hunt

full

full

That is one brute of an Impala!

What a smokin deal, my Sable TF were that last year. Dam. You are now on the spreadsheet for next hunt.

MB

Saw a couple of brute Sable bulls the last couple of days. We still have a few spots left in August and September.
20220510_001941.jpg
20220510_001902.jpg
L3.JPG

Good day AH members

We have the following package available:
1 x Sable
1 x Nyala
1 x Impala
Price: $3 500

Services Include:
-5 x Full days hunting.
-All meals including local liquor and soft drinks.
-Pickup and drop off at airport(O.R. Thambo Intl.).
-Rifles and ammunition.
-All hunting permits.
-Transport of all animals hunted to local taxidermist of choice(within reasonable distance).
-Hunting vehicle, Professional Hunter, Skinner and Tracker.

Services Excluded:
-Sightseeing trips before/during/after hunt.
-Export fees of animals hunted.
-Trophy fees of all animals hunted.

Add-ons: (Prices in USD)
-Non Hunting companion $120 per day
-Pricelist is attached should you wish to add extra animals.

Lalamanzi GreetingsView attachment 453718View attachment 453717View attachment 453720View attachment 453722View attachment 453719View attachment 453721
Very nice offer!

Really nice bulls. (y)

Who else has noticed this in the listing? can it be clarified, please?

Services Excluded:

Thanks,

Hi Graig

Who else has noticed this in the listing? can it be clarified, please?

Services Excluded:

Thanks,
Hi Graig

The first point regarding the sightseeing trips basically indicates that should wish to do a day trip it will be at an additional cost.

The second question regarding the export of the animals hunted basically means that you are responsible for the taxidermist costs.

Hope I gave a bit more clarity on your questions.

Thanks
Abri

Hi Graig

Hi Graig

The first point regarding the sightseeing trips basically indicates that should wish to do a day trip it will be at an additional cost.

The second question regarding the export of the animals hunted basically means that you are responsible for the taxidermist costs.

Thanks
Abri

I believe his question was specifically concerning the bold part. « Trophy fees are excluded »

Good day

The bold part indicates that the export of all animals remains the responsibility of the hunter. It isn’t well stated and I apologise.

Thanks
Abri

So the trophy fees for the Sable,Nyala & Impala are included in the package price ?

Hi Graig

Hi Graig

Thanks
Abri
Hi, Thank you, your answer is appreciated.

Regards,
Craig.

Hey, I wondering if this would be available for 2023 also if I booked soon?
Thanks,
Jesse

I am still confused. Are the TF for the listed 3 animals included in the offered price? Or are they extra?

MB

I am still confused. Are the TF for the listed 3 animals included in the offered price? Or are they extra?

MB

That’s how I took it. The three animals listed and day fees are included in the listed price.

Then I stand by my earlier post on this thread. That's a very very good deal. Best I can recall, wish I had seen that before last summers trip. But good knowledge for next one.

MB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IvyPrim830

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.