• Nyala
  • Gemsbok
  • Black wildebeest
  • Zebra hunting
View our trophy gallery

Includes
  • Nick Bowker, your Licensed Outfitter at all times
  • Includes daily rates and trophy fee
  • A Licensed Hunting Guide (Nick Bowker or Benjamin Pringle)
  • Skinners, trackers, and dogs for retrieval of wounded animals
  • Transport for pick-up and drop-off at Port Elizabeth airport
  • 4×4 hunting vehicles and fuel for the duration of the safari
  • Use of high-end rifles, scopes, and ammunition (Sako and Swarovski)
  • Accommodation, meals and drinks, and daily laundry
  • Field preparation of trophies and delivery to the taxidermy
  • All taxes, hunting permits, and hunting licenses.
  • Observer rates are $150 per day

Excludes
  • Our African hunting safari packages and daily rate hunts do not include airfare, hotel stopovers, and taxidermy costs. Prices are in USD.
We are proud to announce the opening of our new lodge Hopewell. Nestled at the top of a valley the lodge has breathtaking views of the surrounding bush veld and savanna with the Kagga and Winterberg mountain ranges in the background. Our luxurious hunting lodge is of the highest standards with a splendid charm and charismatic ambiance.

See our guide to hunting in South Africa.

1686250924853.jpeg
1686250953425.jpeg
1686251039392.jpeg
1686251097480.jpeg
1686251132785.jpeg
1686251159580.jpeg
1686251201527.jpeg
1686251271305.jpeg
1686251377017.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
a-stirring.gif
Nick, If I see something way out there, can I shoot off the deck? Maybe give me the room at the far end. TIA, you know who.

Looks like a fantastic stay, for hunting or otherwise. Good job!

Great looking new lodge, looking forward to seeing in person!

Great offer!

The new digs are something else and so is the hunting with Nick and Ben AND the three woo woos..

That new lodge looks great. Folks might get too comfortable on those cold mornings and stay back and drink all day at the new lodge.

Great package Nick!

That new lodge looks great. Folks might get too comfortable on those cold mornings and stay back and drink all day at the new lodge.
It was top notch. I was the first person to stay in it and Nick and his team did an amazing job with it. It was built by the highest of standards. So much so that my wife would love to go, and that is saying something if you knew my wife...

It was top notch. I was the first person to stay in it and Nick and his team did an amazing job with it. It was built by the highest of standards. So much so that my wife would love to go, and that is saying something if you knew my wife...
How about a hunting report?

Beautiful lodge and a smart pkg!

I am scheduled to hunt with Nick and I cannot wait. He has great sable, something I've been dreaming of for years. Nick has awesome reviews but what really sold me is that he can cater to a first time hunter as well as an experienced one, someone who is looking for the second or third time type of animals. That's our situation and Nick has us both covered. Nick - can't wait to hunt a sable with you next April! -Ron

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caseycarpets

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.