Ruger M77 338-06 Custom Bolt Action Rifle - $999

suren2us

Reaction score
Ruger M77 338-06 Custom Bolt action rifle in excellent condition. Beautiful wood, sharp rifling, deep bluing

McGowen barrel & Leupold M8-4x scope. Scope mount, rings comes with it and Scope is really clear

IMG_7287.jpeg
IMG_7288.jpeg
IMG_7290.jpeg
IMG_7291.jpeg
IMG_7292.jpeg
IMG_7293.jpeg
IMG_7294.jpeg
IMG_7295.jpeg
IMG_7296.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t see the McG markings. Can you provide a receipt from who did the work?

Just asking. We’ve had some scammers of late and I saw it was also in GB. GLWS.

'Have one and even took it to Africa once. If buyer wishes for handload recipies (160-300 gr bullets), just ask. Wby did sell Norma factory ammo for the 338-06 A Sq and new brass is available. Great combo deer/bear/elk gun in the US.

'Have one and even took it to Africa once. If buyer wishes for handload recipies (160-300 gr bullets), just ask. Wby did sell Norma factory ammo for the 338-06 A Sq and new brass is available. Great combo deer/bear/elk gun in the US.
Thank you and appreciate the comment could you please share your recipes please ?

Thank you and appreciate the comment could you please share your recipes please ?
Yes. When someone buys it I will definitely provide the cookbook.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Etta203568

Latest profile posts

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!