As many of the readers on this platform will maybe at some stage fly to their hunting spot [or somewhere] in an small aeroplane, the following survival picture tips has specifically bearing on the unfortunate event of a small plane crash and the survival procedures that must follow until resque has taken place.
Good to know tips!
When going out there,what do you have E.D.C. in your pockets [on your person] to help you cope in an emergency survival situation [it will vary according to location and situation etc]
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.