Rough Camping & Survival Tips

7yh.png
 
As many of the readers on this platform will maybe at some stage fly to their hunting spot [or somewhere] in an small aeroplane, the following survival picture tips has specifically bearing on the unfortunate event of a small plane crash and the survival procedures that must follow until resque has taken place.
Good to know tips!

im.png


66789656_625236367959913_1074575829339471872_n.jpg

5.png

ENMRNdBXUAAqbsJ.jpg
 
When going out there,what do you have E.D.C. in your pockets [on your person] to help you cope in an emergency survival situation [it will vary according to location and situation etc]


mij.png


The 5 C's

po8j.png


9ki.png


8u.png
 
8pny.png
 
If you must survive in an cold environment in an emergency

9h67j.png



76gth.png


9mum.png

il.png
 
Last edited:
If you must survive in a HOT environment in an emergency......

98y.png


97h.png


tg.png
 
97y8hj.png
 
75g6h.png
 
895vg6h.png
 
Untitled.png
 
89jy.png
 
Some tips on fire making...
 

Attachments

Emergency water purification...
 

Attachments

Wilderness Survival pp
 

Attachments

Untitled.png
 
mi.png
0-ki.png
 
203926684_618364546224852_6411926392323180102_n.jpg
 
BOWHUNTING.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,240
Members
169,289
Latest member
ShoshanaR4
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top