RIP Oom Mauritz Coetzee

bassasdaindia

AH elite
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
1,357
Reaction score
1,165
Media
21
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Fot those of you who knew Oom Mauritz Coetzee from South Africa,one of the founding members of BASA and a wealth of ballistic information as well as a true gentleman .

Oom Mauritz has passed away today.He shall be sorely missed .

RIP my dear friend and mentor.
 
My condolences to his family.
 
image.jpg
RIP my friend.
 
Mauritz was a great man, always helpful. His passing is a big loss to the SA hunting community. RIP Mauritz.
 
My condolences to the family and friends of Mr. Coetzee.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,337
Messages
1,573,264
Members
169,730
Latest member
loylisadre1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top