Rigby Rifle Rack

I will make one for $750 plus shipping. They will be shipped needing some assembly to lower shipping costs. We can discuss options. Wood type, capacity. Etc

The one pictured is more heavy duty for outdoor use
IMG_8889.jpeg

IMG_8892.jpeg
IMG_8895.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8890.jpeg
    IMG_8890.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 37
If you don’t have any luck tracking down a Rigby one, ASC do one.


I’m a bit of a simpleton when it come to woodworking (amongst many other things) - but managed to knock up a redneck one up myself.

View attachment 788010
Love that Otto made it onto AH - and love the evolution of your man-cave Mark.
 
It was under custom work. Here is the link:

Thank you
 
If you don’t have any luck tracking down a Rigby one, ASC do one.


I’m a bit of a simpleton when it come to woodworking (amongst many other things) - but managed to knock up a redneck one up myself.

View attachment 788010
Mark - fyi they are called Admiral Baker gun racks . Yours looks fantastic . But I just love your GSP . What a magnificent animal . Cheers Peter
 
Does anyone know who has one of these for sale . The Rigby website says they are sold out.

Thanks in advance
I will ask to see when they may be back in stock and let you know. Thank you for your interest!
 
Mark - fyi they are called Admiral Baker gun racks . Yours looks fantastic . But I just love your GSP . What a magnificent animal . Cheers Peter

Thanks Peter - he's a good hound. One of these days I'd like to make an Admiral Baker pattern rack that will be more transportable than my effort.
 
If you don’t have any luck tracking down a Rigby one, ASC do one.


I’m a bit of a simpleton when it come to woodworking (amongst many other things) - but managed to knock up a redneck one up myself.

View attachment 788010
Is that how you store your guns?

Beautiful hound, I lost my gsp three years ago. It’s the only breed for me
 
Is that how you store your guns?

Beautiful hound, I lost my gsp three years ago. It’s the only breed for me

Sorry to hear about your hound JP.

;-(

GSPs are a great.

Rack is for display only.

All storage is compliant with local requirements.
 
Sorry to hear about your hound JP.

;-(

GSPs are a great.

Rack is for display only.

All storage is compliant with local requirements.
I wish I could say it was old age, unfortunately more vet incompetence but that’s another story.

Nah fair enough, I had wondered about the feasibility of turning a shed/bungalow setup like that into a legal storage and what would be required for that.
The local gun shop bloke has his all mounted on wall racks and not in safes but I haven’t seen his setup personally so not sure how he ticks the legal boxes.
 
I wish I could say it was old age, unfortunately more vet incompetence but that’s another story.
That makes it worse. :-(

Sent you a DM.
 
Thanks Peter - he's a good hound. One of these days I'd like to make an Admiral Baker pattern rack that will be more transportable than my effort.
Mark I have one with takes 10 guns . Made of teak . Very light and easy to take to shoots or gun shows . Next time you are up my way bring your tape measure . Cheers
 
There should be some available again in the Rigby online store in about six weeks. If you would like to get on the waitlist, please reach out and I can connect you with Michelle. Some are also being sent to the US dealers in anticipation of purchases at the trade shows early next year.
 
There should be some available again in the Rigby online store in about six weeks. If you would like to get on the waitlist, please reach out and I can connect you with Michelle. Some are also being sent to the US dealers in anticipation of purchases at the trade shows early next year.
Put me on the wait list also please
 
I ordered the Guram one. I have a field bar and field table from them and have very satisfied. Wexll see on this. I wish they would use leather on the top and the strap holding the two sides together.
 
Put me on the wait list also please
Happy to do so! Please send me a direct message with your name and email address. Thanks!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,570,676
Members
168,945
Latest member
StellaH741
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top