Rigby Rifle Rack

Dakota Hunter

AH enthusiast
Joined
Apr 24, 2016
Messages
460
Reaction score
641
Media
14
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Does anyone know who has one of these for sale . The Rigby website says they are sold out.

Thanks in advance
 
If you don’t have any luck tracking down a Rigby one, ASC do one.


I’m a bit of a simpleton when it come to woodworking (amongst many other things) - but managed to knock up a redneck one up myself.

IMG_6374.jpeg
 
I had a guy on Etsy make me one. It's perfect. Can't recall the price but significantly less than from Rigby. Not Rigby-branded of course.

Here's where you can find him:


Thank you for the reference. He has pictures of that rack on his website, looks very nice! I reached out for a quote and looks like he’d do another for $1,200. Doesn’t seem to be much less than the Rigby - at £900 it’s about $1,223 US for Rigby’s version. Albeit they’re out of stock….
 
Could look at J&R Guram. I believe they do British military campaign style racks.
 
That was a very cool website, but I didn't see any gun racks .
Its near the end of the campaign furniture and also under the sporting stuff. its the same design as the picture above from Garciamarquez1918. its the Admiral Baker gun rack
 
ADMIRAL BAKER GUN RACK

We discovered this Admiral Baker Gun Rack, dating from the turn of the century, and found it so useful we decided to reproduce it. Fash- ioned in beautifully figured solid rosewood with all brass fittings, leather pads for the gun barrels, and rubber strips for the butts. Folds up easily for transport to the field and latches close with 2 brass hooks on the sides. Imper- vious to weather, it is perfect for an outdoor shoot and the rubberized feet render it safe

for hardwood floors in the finest gunroom. A truly stunning display for your favorite guns. Superior quality and built to last for several lifetimes, this makes a fantastic gift for the gun enthusiast.

Dimensions: Width: 31 1/2” Height: 33 1/2”
page14image2595114896
 
Where did you find the picture on his website ?
It was under custom work. Here is the link:

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,283
Messages
1,571,684
Members
169,396
Latest member
goldcincopa1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top