Rigby posters

Adrian

AH fanatic
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
789
Reaction score
1,389
Media
266
Articles
3
Hunting reports
Africa
6
Europe
1
Hunted
England year round and Namibia x5.
I thought this might interest members here.
Rigby are selling A3 size posters of their iconic advert with the buffalo and the strap line 'Not everyone's happy to see Rigby is back'.
Contact them for details, I believe it costs £10 plus postage.

FB_IMG_1420808613603.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing else to say, except, if I could afford one, I would have one!

I can afford the poster, it is the rifle that is out of my price range! ;)
 
John Rigby & Co will have a presence at DSC as well!

I sure hope they have some posters for sale at the convention! Great for the loading, gun and trophy room.
 
I ordered a "big game" in .416 (Rigby!) with the double square bridge some time ago. It was originally supposed to arrive in September, but I am still waiting! No definite date yet, but will post pictures when it finally does show up.

I seem to have fewer problems with patience when it comes to actually using the rifle.
 
Looking forward to seeing that new Rigby (though not as much as you are, I am sure!).
 
Saw some today, but not mine. Why can gun makers never make their own deadlines?
 
Saw some today, but not mine. Why can gun makers never make their own deadlines?

If my son and his knife-making is any indication, it is because artists tend also to be perfectionists!
 
I'm sure that's part of it, and probably are optimists too. I think they should calculate how long a job will take, add 20% for the inevitable, and then double it. Imagine how happy someone is when they get a present early! Late, not so much!
 
i just wish i could find where to get the poster, nothing on the website about or ebay, amazon etc....
 
i just wish i could find where to get the poster, nothing on the website about or ebay, amazon etc....

email admin@johnrigbyandco.com ...Miss Sacha Wadley...send details of your credit card. The poster will cost you $25.00 after converting pounds to dollars and add in the shipping.
Be specific in what you are ordering because they have two different posters and several other items for sale.
 
Please be careful about sending CC details in an unsecured email!
 
Sierraone thanks for the info I sent an email enquiring more info from them. Tarbe I'm with ya. Once I get the info I'll verify its not a scam and pay in a secured method.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,865
Members
169,451
Latest member
Nickjohniu
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top