Rigby 416 Bolt Action For Sale

thriller

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NWTF, NRA, DU, SCI and QDMA
Hunted
Countries: Argentina, United States and Zimbabwe States: AL, LA, FL, MS, Tenn., SD, ND, IA, NE, KN,SC, GA, TX and NC
good lord that is a nice rifle

TallGrassHunter

AH veteran
Reaction score
Very nice. Looks like an excellent piece.

CTDolan

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
I think we'd need to go to the footage because my words are a bit more nuanced than your synopsis.

It's a John Roberts gun it appears? It will surely be a decent working tool. It is obviously not a between the wars golden era gun. Someone will be happy to own a nice working rifle at the end of this thread. If you'd like to banter about which guns are more collectible let's bicker on nuances of such like proper art enthusiasts via PM and not on the gentleman's ad. We aren't doing the sale any benefit by you proclaiming how good your guns are or me saying how much better pre-war guns are. Neither of those are for sale here. So let's not jack his thread.

Agreed.

The rifle presented here looks to be a genuine, London article. As for those made by Rigby when in the USA, they're shit by comparison. My opinion.

Odinsraven

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life Membe,Icelandic Hunting Club SKOTVIS , BASC (UK) Countryside Alliance (UK)r
Hunted
UK ,Ireland, Bulgaria,Iceland,Czech Republic
But what is the price have PM to OP an answer but no price

sierraone

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Dallas Safari Club, Safari Club Int.
Hunted
USA, RSA, Northwest and Limpopo Provinces
But what is the price have PM to OP an answer but no price
Rookhawk made the owner a private offer based on its worth according to RH. The owner never responded to my knowledge.
You might PM RH and quiz him about it. Hope you and the Redhead are doing well!!!

Odinsraven

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life Membe,Icelandic Hunting Club SKOTVIS , BASC (UK) Countryside Alliance (UK)r
Hunted
UK ,Ireland, Bulgaria,Iceland,Czech Republic
Rookhawk made the owner a private offer based on its worth according to RH. The owner never responded to my knowledge.
You might PM RH and quiz him about it. Hope you and the Redhead are doing well!!!
Ahh stab me in the back...

the lady is Blonde. ..trying to get me in trouble ...she actually dies her hair since as she thought it spooked a springbok .....

Redheads are in my dim and distant past ...same as ownership of the varberger 7x64 miss that rifle ...got a girl lost a rifle 2016 was an interesting year

sierraone

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Dallas Safari Club, Safari Club Int.
Hunted
USA, RSA, Northwest and Limpopo Provinces
Ahh stab me in the back...

the lady is Blonde. ..trying to get me in trouble ...she actually dies her hair since as she thought it spooked a springbok .....

Redheads are in my dim and distant past ...same as ownership of the varberger 7x64 miss that rifle ...got a girl lost a rifle 2016 was an interesting year
Since she is a hunter/shooter now, please give her my apology. I could have sworn that you posted a photo of her last summer in route to a hunt and she had red hair!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouisEchev

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tally-Ho Hunting Safaris wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...
Boyd Brooks wrote on Skinnersblade's profile.
Ellwood Epps has 1 box of 25-20 in stock. Look them up on the web. They are located in Orilla Ontario.
Lkhntr wrote on Warpig602's profile.
On the vx6 2-12 what does the zl2 stand for?

Thanks, Oliver
bowjijohn wrote on AfricaHunting.com's profile.
Many thanks for re formatting my article for the forum

I served my time in both the bush and during the bush war

I hope it did it justice

Education is where it is at - without it the wild places are history

You - sir - are well placed to make a difference

J