www.davefreeburn.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI, HSC, WSF
Hunted
RSA, Cameroon, USA, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Dave Freeburn Safaris invites you to be part of Africa’s conservation management and nature restoration program.
Hunt sustainably on joint Government and privately funded game reserves where your hunting assists carefully monitored herd management programs.

We guarantee sustainable animal harvest that maintains the health of the herds. Mature trophy animals taken allow younger breeding stock the opportunity to ensure progeny diversity and improvement.
Restore and protect the unique African Biodiversity from urbanization and exotic sprawl.
Hunting with us helps fund the reclamation and restoration programs of clearing vast areas of crop and overgrazing farmland back to natural self-sustaining indigenous ground cover.

Partner with us to arrest the extinction of endangered species within our breeding programs. Secure the African wilderness for our future generations. Hunting safaris provide employment and sustains the local community.

Without hunters our wildlife and habitat are at risk.

We at Dave Freeburn Safaris pride ourselves in professional, honest and first-class service!! We conduct safaris in South Africa, Mozambique, Zambia and Zimbabwe

We are proud to offer the below hunt to the AH community first.

South African 5, Day 6-night Rhino Cow Hunt with DAVE FREEBURN SAFARIS

This Big 5 hunt will take place in Limpopo Province of South Africa. The specific animal front horn is estimated to be around 18 - 20’’ long. It was dehorned in APRIL 2015 and has grown very nicely since then. This is a hugely discounted hunt and allows the hunter to complete his Big 5 or dangerous 7 for half the price. This is truly a great opportunity.

Much needed funding from this hunt will be directly put back into the reserve and protecting the species. We are trying to raise funds for video surveillance in our areas to help curb poaching as well as equipping or rangers with the necessary equipment. With hunters $$$ we will be able to give our Rhino a fighting chance!

The very competitively all-inclusive price of $21,000 (includes permits if exporting to legal country).

Included in package:

• All accommodation during contracted safari dates
  • Transfers from OR Tambo International airport and concession.
  • All meals while in camp, including all drinks, local beers and wines, Alcohol in moderation.
  • Licensed Professional hunter, Skinners, Trackers and 4 x 4 Vehicle.
  • Field pre of al trophies.

Excluded in package:
  • Firearm import permit.
  • Firearm hire and ammunition. Rifle Hire – $50 /Day, includes ammunition)
  • Taxidermy, packing, insurance and transport to final destination
  • Hotel accommodation before and after the hunt if needed.
  • Dipping and shipping of trophies
  • Gratuities
  • Personal expenses
Contact me privately for more information.

Rhino 21k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely fantastic deal, wish I had the possibility to jump on this. Someone will have a blast.

I would take you up on this, but South Africa won't allow bow hunts on rhinos. If that ever changes, I am all over it.

I would take you up on this, but South Africa won't allow bow hunts on rhinos. If that ever changes, I am all over it.
Unfortunately, that will never happen and with our government wanting to ban private ranches from breeding rhino time will be limited to even hunt them with a rifle.

Unfortunately, that will never happen and with our government wanting to ban private ranches from breeding rhino time will be limited to even hunt them with a rifle.
This sounds like something to chat about around the camp fire. Thats just a stupid idea.

Anyway if i had the funds id be on this mate. Look forward to seeing you in June

How does a cow Rhino compare to a male? Body size? Horn length? I have never thought of it before…..

Also what dates would work for this hunt?

I will direct message you.
Thanks
Dave

Bow hunt Rhino's??!! Why would you want to do that? Ok, seriously I get it but I would not want to try it. I would stick with a rifle.

Dave Freeburn Safaris invites you to be part of Africa’s conservation management and nature restoration program.
Hunt sustainably on joint Government and privately funded game reserves where your hunting assists carefully monitored herd management programs.

We guarantee sustainable animal harvest that maintains the health of the herds. Mature trophy animals taken allow younger breeding stock the opportunity to ensure progeny diversity and improvement.
Restore and protect the unique African Biodiversity from urbanization and exotic sprawl.
Hunting with us helps fund the reclamation and restoration programs of clearing vast areas of crop and overgrazing farmland back to natural self-sustaining indigenous ground cover.

Partner with us to arrest the extinction of endangered species within our breeding programs. Secure the African wilderness for our future generations. Hunting safaris provide employment and sustains the local community.

Without hunters our wildlife and habitat are at risk.

We at Dave Freeburn Safaris pride ourselves in professional, honest and first-class service!! We conduct safaris in South Africa, Mozambique, Zambia and Zimbabwe

We are proud to offer the below hunt to the AH community first.

South African 5, Day 6-night Rhino Cow Hunt with DAVE FREEBURN SAFARIS

This Big 5 hunt will take place in Limpopo Province of South Africa. The specific animal front horn is estimated to be around 18 - 20’’ long. It was dehorned in APRIL 2015 and has grown very nicely since then. This is a hugely discounted hunt and allows the hunter to complete his Big 5 or dangerous 7 for half the price. This is truly a great opportunity.

Much needed funding from this hunt will be directly put back into the reserve and protecting the species. We are trying to raise funds for video surveillance in our areas to help curb poaching as well as equipping or rangers with the necessary equipment. With hunters $$$ we will be able to give our Rhino a fighting chance!

The very competitively all-inclusive price of $21,000 (includes permits if exporting to legal country).

Included in package:

• All accommodation during contracted safari dates
  • Transfers from OR Tambo International airport and concession.
  • All meals while in camp, including all drinks, local beers and wines, Alcohol in moderation.
  • Licensed Professional hunter, Skinners, Trackers and 4 x 4 Vehicle.
  • Field pre of al trophies.

Excluded in package:
  • Firearm import permit.
  • Firearm hire and ammunition. Rifle Hire – $50 /Day, includes ammunition)
  • Taxidermy, packing, insurance and transport to final destination
  • Hotel accommodation before and after the hunt if needed.
  • Dipping and shipping of trophies
  • Gratuities
  • Personal expenses
Contact me privately for more information.

View attachment 599844
can we import rhino to the USA ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeanna9950

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.